Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm back!

We got home from our seven week sabbatical yesterday morning.
I learned a lot on this trip.  Mainly that seven weeks is entirely too long to be gone from home!
I have so much to write about.  I'm just so tired and trying to recover.
The first thing that I must do is write a homeschooling entry.  I've promised a couple people I would.
I am going to commit to writing it tomorrow!  Pinky swear!
For now, I need to get the kids ready for bed, but I wanted to let you know I'm back, and hope to be posting more regularly!  How was that for a run on sentence??
I hope you are all doing well and had a wonderful summer!  Fall is in the air here and I am thrilled!  I love fall and missed it sooo much when we were in Texas.

1 comment:

Mrs B said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to your posts :o)

Also - could there be a bug in your blog? I moved fast this time but the previous 3 times I opened your blog, your page had converted to something else - blogrolling? and no back button available to get back to your page :o(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...