Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Having a Rough Time Tonight

My heart is heavy tonight.
On facebook, there have been so many posts about babies losing their battles with CHD. Or babies in the hospital dealing with surgeries and infections.
It is just killing me. The pain these families who have lost their little ones, I cannot imagine.
I feel so blessed to have my babies here with me, alive and well.
I just wish there was something I could do to make CHD go away, and the pain these families are going through.
Big heavy sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big Hugs to take that sigh away. I've lost a child and just to hear what you said, made me feel better. It's like people get it! There are things that can be done, maybe to not make CHD go away, but more importantly get CHD noticed. You can help. Get a hold of me sometime, levibeers@gmail.com, I have a domain levibeers.com and blog4chd.com - my son's story is at babyaidensjourney.com. God Bless you and your beautiful family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...