Wednesday, January 4, 2006

This and that

My mom was asking me if I am being faithful in updating here. I told her of course I was, so now I have to keep with it! LOL
She acts like this is the first blog I've had. Little does she know that I have been journaling online since 2000!
Anyhow, I'm tired. Zachary was awake and nursing ALL NIGHT LONG. Ok, maybe not really, but it felt like it. I really don't know what to do about this. Next week, I'm going to a Le Leche League meeting to try and get some ideas. I have no desire to force him to wean, but I need sleep.
~*~*~*~*~ NEWSFLASH~*~*~*~*~*~
Zachy had been downstairs and I was trying to get him to go to sleep. Well, he took off up the stairs. We didn't check him for a bit. When Matt went up there he said Zachy was in his bed.
Matt just went upstairs and all four boys are sound asleep!!! Zachy has never fallen asleep in his bed before. Is this a huge step?? Or maybe just a fluke! I don't care, I'll take it!!
In other news. I spoke with the El Paso detective about my good buddy Jesse Johnson who ripped me off. Well, miraculously, tonight I got an email from him saying to expect a cashiers check no later than the 15th. Woohoo!! I will email him back and let him know that the police know about the email and if I don't get the check I'll press charges! YAY!!! I hope this all works out!
We ordered Collin's glasses today, and I'll pick them up tomorrow. It was a huge pain because, stupid me, I forgot my debit card so couldn't pay. I had to go all the way back home to grab it, then go pay. Then we had some things to return at Wally World. We returned 2 games and got Collin a different game. A Fisher Price Noah's Ark game. Matthew used to have a barnyard bingo that looks the same as this. Hopefully, he'll like it.
And finally, tonight was a party and Adventurers so Zach and I went. Zachy was running all around. Once he ran in the boys bathroom. I wasn't sure he had gone in there. But when I went in....he was sitting on the potty without his pants or diaper!!! I have no idea if he actually went potty or not but my goodness! Tonight is a night for my boy getting big!
PS..we've been talking about the Japan thing. Thinking it may not be that bad. We could sell our cars and have 3 years of no car payment, we could have a nice nest egg when we got back to buy a house. Since we've been thinking this, we are sure we won't get to go.
Ah well, whatever is meant to happen, will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me know about the $ thing i've been thinking about it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...