Sunday, January 22, 2006

Good night = Good day

Matt and I had a date with Richard last night.
I love Richard. He makes me work hard, and when I get tired I tell him, "for you, Richard, I'll keep going" He makes my legs quiver. I like Richard.
OK, get your minds out of the gutter. I'm talking about Richard Simmons. Duh! And I really do like him. Even though he annoys most mankind, I like him alot. I want to be like him, actually. Richard has such a love for all humankind. And that energy! Oh my! What I wouldn't give for energy like that.
Anyway, Matt and I danced the night away with him. It's been a long time since I've exercised like that, and I made it through the whole tape. I worked muscles I had forgotten about long ago. And, believe it or not, I did all the crunches, I huffed and puffed, but made it through.
I am hoping to do some kind of exercise at least 5 days a week. Wish me luck. My first goal is to lose 7 pounds by valentine's day. We'll see! HA!
Last night I also set up a humidifier in the boys's room to help with the dryness. Also, to try and keep it warmer in there. Yep, it's cool right now. Today's high is the low 60s. Which I know is mild, but at night it's chilly. And their room doesn't heat up very well.
Anyway, Zachy and Collin stayed in their beds ALL NIGHT! I think that is the first time they have both stayed in their beds. Zachy came into our bed at 8 this morning. Which meant that I slept, uninterrupted from 12-8! What a difference that makes. I feel so refreshed. Sore, but refreshed!
Anyway, we're off. Matt is helping some people move today, and we are going to their house. The people that we went hiking with last week, actually. They decided enough living in a motorhome, they're renting a house till theirs is built. I understand completely!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Is that the first time since zachy was born that you slept through the night? That is cool Matt is working out with you, you need someone to push you and its good for both of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...