Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Good Day

Today's a good day. I'm down 4 1/2 pounds. GO ME!
I made it through a very hard Richard last night. Matt even asked me if I wanted to quit after a particularly hard song. But I persevered.
I have a new goal in mind.
We are going to Washington/Idaho this summer. The month is undecided right now (Michelle, when are you coming here?) but I was thinking that if we went in July, and I lost 2 pounds a week, I could lose 40 pounds by then.
So that's the goal up on the ticker up there. Forty more pounds. But for me, I'm breaking it down into little goals. Right now I have 3 more to go to get to my first goal, which is to break a 10...for instance right now I am _ _ 2.5 so I want to be _ _ 9.5 Understand? Good, I knew you would.
In completely different news. Today is payday. It is exciting and scary all at the same time. We have a plan to be virtually debt free in 3 years. This includes all credit cards and the van paid off. Of course, it doesn't include those pesky student loans, or Matt's car. So, to do this, we must live on a budget. So we start today. EEK. Totally new territory for us.
Anyway, good things must come of it, like a trip this summer. Albeit, not to Disneyland, but family will have to do. ;-)

1 comment:

Mama Gina said...

WTG on the weight loss (while I pack them on weekly LOL!).
good luck on the budget, we reeeeeeeeeeeally need to do that... someday. *cheesey grin*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...