Monday, January 2, 2006

Flickr woes

Can someone please help me?
I want to do a flickr badge in my sidebar. But, I've uploaded some of my graphics to the flickr account and don't really want those rolling around in the pics.
So, there is a spot where it says you can just post pics with certain tags.
This is where my problem arises. Everytime I try to put a tag on a picture it won't let me. I get the word above the tag spot with an 'x' behind it. And it then says I have no saved tags.
How in the world do I go about tagging my pics? It would be nice if they all had the same tags so that I could just exclude the graphics.
Anyone??

1 comment:

Crayonsetc said...

Try uploading a new picture and putting the tag on it. If it doesn't put the tag on when you upload it, put it in in the description.

Otherwords you need to go in to the edit... where you can change the wording and stuff and add the tag in there. I have never had it tell me know. If you need more help, let me know ::hugs::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...