Friday, January 6, 2006

Cuteness overload

~*~*~*~*Here are some recent pics of the kiddos~*~*~*~*~*~


Today we made butterflies. Collin's pictures didn't turn out, and Zachy was sleeping, so it's just Matthew and Dillon in these.




Matthew's butterfly. That is our new fishtank in the background, it was my birthday present!





Dillon painting his butterfly






Dillon's new shirt! LOL Just kidding, it's his butterfly.







When they were done with the butterflies they wanted to finger paint.






Dillon and The Donald





Collin's new spectacles. They arne't really THAT big, I don't know why pictures make their glasses look so much bigger.





Have you ever seen anything so sweet? I love this picture of my babies!




I found two little mice in my laundry basket one morning!!



And last but not least, my birthday/Christmas gift from my in laws. If you can't tell, it is an italian charm bracelet with pictures of my kids, and I LOVE it!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I really like the braclet but you have never said nothing about it. I didn't know they even got you anything. anywho hope everything is well

Bekki said...

Deb, That's cause we just got the package the other day and you haven't exactly been up to talking.

AnnaMarie said...

I'm glad you like them......of course with such cute material, how could I loose? The girl I ordered them from lives in texas. So if anyone is ever interested in ordering some, I will send you the information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...