Thursday, January 12, 2006

Cute things my kids do.

I keep meaning to post this, and then forget.
Back when we were talking about Japan and telling the kids that most people don't have cars there, Dillon said, "what?? How do they eat? Do they go to a walk-thru??"
My goodness it was funny.
I thought Zachy saying 'mommy' was the cutest thing, but now he says,"lu ooo" For 'love you'. That has to be much cuter!
He also says "ham-oo" for "shamu" which is really cute. Except that their bathroom has fish, and manatees, and dolphins and he has to point to everyone and say, "ham-oo mommy?" Over and over. So sweet.
Yesterday he came running up to me with his arms up yelling ,"hu hu" meaning "hug hug". So I gave him a hug and he toddled on his merry way!
His speech is really coming right along.
I had a ton of cute stuff to record, and now I just don't remember any of it.
I'm going to try to upload a video, but honestly, I don't really know how, so we'll see how far I get!

3 comments:

Shell said...

A walk thru?? That is so funny! I agree with him, how the heck would they do it? lol

Crayonsetc said...

Got to love that age... probably why I chose to work with that age, huh? ;)

And love the walk thru!!

Anna said...

When we went to Russia they had a "walk thru" at one of the MacDonalds in Moscow. So who knows, he may be right about Japan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...