Monday, January 16, 2006

A couple of random thoughts

I keep forgetting to write stuff down.
After we went hiking, the other boys there pulled out a B.B. gun and were shooting at little half cans. They all kept missing.
Matthew nailed it. My child who can only see out of his left eye, nailed. it. Now think about this. When you hold the gun, it is up against your right shoulder, you look through your right eye. Matthew had to hold it at his right shoulder, then move is head clear over to look through with the left eye. I was so proud.
Shoot, I was thinking of something else this morning, and now I can't remember what that was. If I think of it, I'll come write it down.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

way to go Matthew!!! That is pretty cool !! :)

anna said...

of course he nailed it!!!! After all he is one of the 5 most gifted grandsons in the whole world!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...