Monday, January 23, 2006

Another Date

I just finished another date with good ole Richard Simmons.
I have to tell you, I have loads of his videos and I always go back to my favorite, Disco Sweat . I really like this one for several reasons. One, because it is the easiest one I have, once I get in better shape I'll move on to Dance Your Pants Off and Sweatin to the Oldies 3. Secondly, this video concentrates on your whole body. He has several video sets, where you work your upper body one day, your lower body the next, but I like having it all together. Thirdly, well, I like the music. *blush* Sue me.
I'm having a little problem though, that someone may be able to help me with. My inner calves are killing me. They do this when I simply walk as well. Am I not stretching them enough? Am I just really out of shape and when I get in better shape they'll stop hurting? It's wierd. You would think that, that part of my body carries all the weight around, so it would be in better shape. I guess it also takes the brunt of it when I'm dancing around, huh? Anyway, if you have any suggestions to ease the pain, I'd appreciate it.
I was thinking of some stuff while I was exercising tonight. The song, I will Survive is on there, and at one point Richard says, "You will survive." And it got me thinking, I need to do this to survive. I really do. I mean, what if I die of heart disease? How crazy would it be if my 2 day old baby can survive heart disease, and then, because I'm lazy, I end up dying from it?? That can't happen. So, I say this, "I WILL survive" I'm doing this this time.
I did really well today. I stuck with my diet and then exercised. Yay me.
Now I need to go to bed because Zach has been there since 9:30 and if he follows the 8 hour trend, he'll be in my bed by 5:30, that leaves 6 hours for me. And I need to shower.
Good night everyone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...